Mumbai, Maharashtra Jan 12, 2023 (Issuewire.com) – Money Tree Robo is a unique and amazing stock market application that is solving every retail trader & investor’s dilemma of WHAT TO BUY WHEN TO BUY WHEN TO HOLD & WHEN TO EXIT. It is also a unique stock screener. It has marvelous scanning tools on the basis of price, indicators, fundamental analysis, technical analysis & combination criteria, etc. Its technical data on a single page is so rich it enables you quickly take a decision within 1 minute for BUY/SELL yourself. It provides signal alerts & levels for all NSE stocks.
The following salient features of Money tree robo are helping retail traders and experts in Intraday trading, Swing trading, and Positional trading.
- Live Signal & BUY/SELL Levels for every NSE stocks
- Supports & Targets for every stock
- Pre-Market Scanning
- Unique NSE heatmap, Nifty 50 heatmap for amazing information
- Auto Signal & Trading Tools has more than 150 strategies
- Unique Trading Terminal feature on the website for equity cash & F&O
- Very rich technical data on the signal page
- Fundamental analysis & Technical Analysis comparison for any sectors, watchlist, etc.
- Commodity Signal & levels
- Signal alert for Stocks, Nifty 50 share price & Bank Nifty share price with recommended price & time.
- Live & End of the day Fundamental Screener, Indicators screener, price-based screener & combination-based screener, options screener, option strategies, etc
- The stock market was never so easy before that.
- Robo portfolio creation & analysis which helps to exit & add stocks to a portfolio.
- Back-testing feature to analyze your strategies performance & robo selected stocks performance both
- Buy/Sell levels, targets, support & resistance for all index & stock options.
- You may call it an ALL-IN-ONE APP for the stock market & get the right stocks at right time.
Source :Money Tree Robo
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Guardian Talks journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.