The Los Angeles Dodgers today dispatched their Fan Safety Portal at Dodgers.com/FanSafety with refreshed arrangements and techniques for games at Dodger Stadium to begin the 2021 season. The entryway will be refreshed as more conventions are concluded.
The accompanying conventions will be carried out for the beginning of 2021 season and were made to follow nearby and state guidelines and after counsel with Major League Baseball:
- All tickets will be given digitally and scanned at stadium entrances from cell phones. All game tickets will be conveyed through the MLB Ballpark app, ensuring a touchless entry.
- Dodger Stadium’s accessible capacity will be controlled by California’s Blueprint for a Safer Economy resuming system, with 20% limit allowed in the Red level, 33% in the Orange level and 67% in the Yellow level.
- Fans will be seated in physically distanced units of two, three, four, five or six seats.
- The Dodgers will support social separating consistently at Dodger Stadium with limit restricted in lifts, bathrooms and indoor regions. Fans should abstain from congregating on the concourse, where signage and floor markers will show six feet of detachment. Unused seats will be zip tied and bolsters will be put in higher dealt zones to advance detachment.
Promoting a contactless experience:
- Only clear bags will be allowed with a most extreme size of 12″x12″x6″ – the size of a one-gallon freezer bag. Bags, backpacks, coolers, large purses, and so on, are not, at this point allowed except for sacks conveyed for clinical reasons or made diaper packs that accompany infants and young children.
- All buys in the ballpark will be contactless and cashless. The group has introduced money to-card booths all through Dodger Stadium to help with the change to credit only exchanges. Money to-card booths will acknowledge money and enhance a Mastercard charge money card, which can be utilized at Dodger Stadium or anyplace Mastercard is acknowledged.
- Parking should be purchased ahead of time to lessen contact for fans and workers.
Face Coverings: Appropriate face covers will be needed for all fans ages two (2) or more, except if fans are eating or savoring their tagged seats. Neck gaiters, handkerchiefs and covers with valves are not viewed as proper face covers.
Without smoke Dodger Stadium: Dodger Stadium and its encompassing parking areas are currently smoke free, including denying the utilization of electronic cigarettes and smokeless tobacco items on Dodger Stadium property.
Enhanced cleaning, sanitization and hygiene: Dodger Stadium will participate in accepted procedures in cleaning, disinfection and cleanliness. Hand disinfecting stations have been added through the ballpark and extra staff will be nearby for cleaning high-contact regions all through occasions. All restrooms have been altered to decrease limit and will use touchless cleanser and towel gadgets. Plexiglass dividers have additionally been added to data booths and other areas of interaction.
Parking and stadium gates: With decreased limit, parking areas will open 1.5 hours preceding the game and arena entryways will open one hour before first pitch.
Procedures for ordering food and beverage will be reported sometime in the future.
Following the completion of the re-seating process for Season Ticket Members, single-game tickets are relied upon to go at a bargain at a to-be-resolved date in the not so distant future. Through Sunday (March 28), fans are welcome to enroll for the chance to buy restricted Opening Day ticket cases at Dodgers.com/OpeningDay.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Guardian Talks journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.